We ship at a flat rate as follows
• New Zealand: Free
• Australia: From $40.00 - $65.00 NZD
• Rest of the World: From $80.00 - $120.00 NZD
You have the peace of mind of knowing your artwork is tracked until it reaches its destination and, if possible, a signature is collected on delivery. For international orders you can also choose to have premium insurance cover.
How long does delivery take?
• Unframed prints: Michelle creates your exclusive signed print which takes between 1-5 days. Then your print is shipped within New Zealand with Aramex for delivery in 2-3 working days. Shipping for all other countries have a target delivery time of 2-6 working days, tracked with signature required.
• Framed prints: Please allow 1-10 working days for framing then it will be shipped within New Zealand in 2-3 working days. Please note that framed prints cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
• If you need to know when your order will arrive or need it by a certain date, please get in touch and we’ll see what we can do. If you are in Nelson you may be able to collect your new print, please contact us to arrange.
Shipping outside New Zealand
• Shipping for all other countries have a target delivery time of 2-6 working days, tracked with signature required.
• International packages will be sent with NZ Couriers or DHL. If you choose the extended insurance cover your package will go with DHL, with premium insurance coverage with DHL, they are pretty quick and very reliable.
• For most countries outside of New Zealand your art should arrive within 3 working days (from when it is picked up) but of course this will depend on where you are in the world.
• If you need to know when your order will arrive or need it by a certain date, please get in touch
and we’ll see what we can do.
• You may need to pay import duties and tax. These vary depending on what country the package is being sent to. Many items can be received duty free if the goods meet the rules of origin under free trade agreements. To view the duty-free thresholds for your country please check here
How will my order be packed?
Michelle guarantees that your fine art prints will be delivered to you in perfect condition. The fine art prints are individually packed inside a acid free, recyclable plastic sleeve, loosely rolled and encased in heavyweight recycled cardboard mailing tube for maximum protection. Your artwork arrives rolled, ready to be framed.
We also work with a local framer if you would like your art to arrive framed ready to hang, please contact us
to arrange framing.
How many art prints can I send in one package?
We use oversize tubes, so depending on the size of the print that you choose you can fit up to four small prints in a tube or two large prints. If you would like to order more than one and are unsure how they would fit, please contact us
and we will let you know what works best.
Shipping original artwork in New Zealand
We are based in Nelson, New Zealand and offer shipping and insurance cover around New Zealand. For smaller artworks we send with Aramex.
For oversized artworks we will work with you to find the best solution. The art can be hand delivered or we can send it with Pack & Send who use a specialised delivery service which includes:
• Packing in a custom made wooden crate to provide protection from the rigours of transport
• Transport by road on a specialised freight service
• An extended service option providing a warranty for physical loss and damage
• Proactive track and trace
• Delivery to the door and proof of delivery
Shipping original artwork Internationally
We use Pack & Send when shipping original artworks around the world. They handle everything from packaging, insurance to preparation of export documentation and payment of NZ Customs fees.