Please note that the smaller 20w x 30d and the 20w x 20d frames are only available for the smaller prints. We use the larger 30w x 40d and 40w x 34d frames for prints over 500mm high or 600mm wide.
This archival quality print is made using the highest quality museum grade pigment inks and are available on textured and smooth papers. The inks and papers are designed to last for generations. Each fine art reproduction is colour proofed by Michelle and hand signed & dated at the base with edition number and title. The listed print sizes refers to the dimensions of the image, and each print has an additional 50mm unprinted border.
• Printed on your choice of archival quality papers with a textured or smooth matt finish in a natural tone.
• Genuine high-quality, lightfast aqueous-based pigment inks, which are fade and light resistant for 80-120 years indoors
• Fine art reproduction colour proofed by the artist with all the tones and colours of the original painting
• Limited edition of only 150 prints to be printed of each image
Epson Fine Art Cotton Rag | Cold Press Natural 340gsm
With a textured finish, Cold Press Natural is composed of a true 100% cotton fibre base. The cotton Rag is designed for museum quality fine art work and is a warm white.
Hahnemühle Fine Art Paper | German Etching 310gsm
This is a traditional mould-made copperplate printing paper. The natural white art paper is made from 100% alpha cellulose and is one of the most popular paper for fine art prints and art reproductions thanks to its characteristic tactile feel and surface texture.
Epson Fine Art Cotton Rag | Hot Press Natural 325gsm
With a smooth finish, Hot Press natural is composed of a true 100% cotton fibre base. The cotton Rag is designed for museum quality fine art work and is a warm white.
For more information about your new print please visit our FAQ page.
We ship at a flat rate as follows:
• New Zealand: Free
• Australia: From$40.00 - $65.00 NZD
• Rest of the World: From$80.00 - $120.00 NZD
You have the peace of mind of knowing your artwork is tracked until it reaches its destination and, if possible, a signature is collected ondelivery. For international orders you can also choose to have premium insurance cover.
How long does delivery take?
• Unframed prints: Michelle creates your exclusive signed print which takes between 1-5 days. Then your print is shipped within New Zealand with Aramex for delivery in 2-3 working days.
• Shipping for all other countries have a target delivery time of 2-6 working days, tracked with signature required. Please check here for international shipping details.
• Framed prints: Please allow 1-10 working days for framing then it will be shipped within New Zealand in 2-3 working days. Please note that framed prints cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
• If you need to know when your order will arrive or need it by a certain date, please get in touch and we’ll see what we can do. If you are in Nelson you may be able to collect your new print, please contact us to arrange.
How will my order be packed?
Michelle guarantees that your fine art prints will be delivered to you in perfect condition. The fine art prints are individually packed inside a acid free, recyclable plastic sleeve, loosely rolled and encased in heavyweight recycled cardboard mailing tube for maximum protection. Your artwork arrives rolled, ready to be framed. We also work with a local framer if you would like your art to arrive framed ready to hang, please contact us to arrange framing.
Please Note: Framed prints cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand. Please have a look here for all shipping information.